A well designed house can look even more elegant with the right selection and use of traditional home decor items. Here are a few classic decor elements a traditional home must have:
- A statement light fixture – a chandelier or a modern twist to a classic – they both work!
- Antiques are a win no matter which way you choose to look at it. A well-designed antique is the kind of timeless piece you must own.
- Ornate picture frames that also belie a certain delicacy are a great way to accessorize!
- Mirrors are known to make a room seem larger, and what better way to incorporate them than in traditional gilded framing?
- Tall ceilings and windows call for full length curtains that cover up, but can also be pulled back to let in some precious sunshine.